<p>Meet the Vado SL. This super-light e-bike was designed to take on anything from daily commutes through urban landscapes to clocking even faster workouts. Need to carry your bike? No sweat. Weighing 40% less than the full-power Vado, there’s no other electric bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this. All you need to do is get on and go.</p><p>The Vado SL comes equipped with everything you need to start riding right away. First, the extra-bright, built-in lights give you higher visibility in low-light areas. Next, the MasterMind Turbo Control Unit (TCU) makes it easy to view ride info on the go. The Pathfinder tires roll fast on or off the pavement with plenty of grip, and the Vado SL's featherweight status also makes it perfect for city commuting and offers far more than ride quality — it means you can hang it on a wall or car rack. And it makes public transportation a breeze.</p><p>So whether you're going fast or far or both, the Vado SL provides the confidence to do it all at a fraction of the weight.</p><p>LIGHT WEIGHT: You’ll be blown away by how easy it is to lift your bike on to a rack, carry it up stairs, or ride nimbly around town, thanks to the category-leading light-weight of the Turbo SL technology, optimised frame materials, design, and specification.</p><p>COMFORTABLE AND CONFIDENT: Body position and handling are optimized to deliver unsurpassed riding comfort, confidence, and control. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes reign in your speed, while larger tires provide maximum traction for turning and stopping.</p><p>TURBO SL: The heart of the Vado is its Turbo SL technology, the advanced and integrated electric bike system that delivers an unequaled combination of light-weight, natural feel, anti-theft functions, training tips, a full-function bike computer, ride anywhere range, and more.</p><p>The speed limit at which the motor will stop supporting may vary significantly by region and is based on local requirements. It may also affect range: a higher speed limit may result in less range.</p>
- Coming Soon: Over-the-air updates when paired with the Specialized app, allowing your bike to improve over time.
- Extra-bright front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- Float over the rough stuff with DT Swiss R500 disc wheels paired with fast-rolling, high-grip, Specialized Pathfinder 38c tires, featuring proprietary GRIPTON® rubber compound.
- Future Shock 1.5 reduces impacts from rough roads and terrain, potholes be gone!
- Lightweight and high-strength premium carbon fork with Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle.
- Long-Range - Fully integrated Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 80 miles (130 km) or 6 hours (eco mode) or up to 120 miles (200 km) or 9 hours w/ range extender (eco mode).
- Premium hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain for lightweight, precise performance for the long haul.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W/35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph.
- The MasterMind Turbo Control Unit (TCU) is your information hub with customizable display fields to experience precisely the ride you want.